Academic Qualification :
B.SC. Mathematics Honours, Gangarampur College.
M.Sc. Pure Mathematics, University of Gour Banga
Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Gour Banga
Professional Experience :
Department of Mathematics , Mangalbari, Malda
Lives in Malda , July 2017- Present
Additional Skill : * Examiner and Paper Setter in University of Gour Banga.
1. Fluid dynamics,
2. Ordinary and Partial Differential Equation,
3. Numerical Analysis,
Research interests :
- Fluid Dynamics
- Bioheat Transfer
- Blood Flow
- T. K. Pal, S. Das, R.N. Jana, B, Giri, Significance of Hall currents on hybrid nano-blood flow through an inclined artery having mild stenosis: Homotopy perturbation approach, Microvascular Reseach, (Elsiver), 137 (2021) 104192, Science Citation Index (SCI).
- T. K. Pal, S. Das, R.N. Jana, B, Giri, Ascendancy of electromagnetic force and Hall currents on blood flow carrying Cu-Au NPs in a non-uniform endoscopic annulus having wall slip, Microvascular Reseach, (Elsiver), 138 (2021) 104191, Science Citation Index (SCI).
- T. K. Pal, S. Das and R. N. Jana, Outlining Impact of Hybrid Composition of Nanoparticles Suspended in Blood Flowing in an Inclined Stenosed Artery Under Magnetic Field Orientation, BioNanoScience, (Springer), Vol. 11, Page-95-115, 2020,
- T. K. Pal, S. Das and R. N. Jana, Electromagnetic Hybrid Nano-Blood Pumping via Peristaltic Through an Endoscopic Having Blood Clotting in Presence of Hall and Ion Slip. BioNanoScience, (Springer) 2021.